FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For The FAQ's and Manuscript submission please visit to manuscript submission process at www.anvpublication.org To submit your paper to A & V Publication. You need to log on or register, so that access to the manuscript submission pages is restricted to you.
If you have previously registered as A & V Publication user, you should just log on with your users name and password.
Alternatively, if you have not previously registered at A & V Publication, then you should complete the registration form login through new user. New users please enter your contact information and preferred user’s name, and also supply a password of your choice. See the A & V Publication, privacy statement for details of our policy for protecting this information. When you return to the site, you should log on with your user’s name and password.
The name and e-mail address of all authors of ‘A & V Publication’ will be available to users of ‘A & V Publication’ and associated journals. These details are made available in this way purely to facilitate scientific communication. Collecting these e-mail addresses for commercial use is not permitted, nor will ‘A & V Publication’ itself send unsolicited e-mail to authors, unless it directly concerns the paper they have been published. The personnel information and sharing of e-mail addresses with third parties is not permitted by ‘A & V Publication’. Also ‘A & V Publication’ may contact members from time to time to draw the member's attention to information that may be of interest.
Submission of manuscript
Please make sure you have satisfied the points on the following checklist before submitting your manuscript.
Corresponding Author/ Co-author
Are you one of the authors of this article? If not, you cannot submit the article on behalf of the authors. The submitting author takes responsibility for the article during submission and peer review
Do you have a list of the email addresses for all the co-authors and reviewers of the manuscript? It is necessary to write the email address of all co-authors at the manuscript.
Instructions for Authors
Have you read the detailed authors guidelines for A & V Publication?
Covering letter and peer reviewers
Have you prepared a covering letter for your submission, explaining why we should publish your manuscript and elaborating on any issues relating to our editorial policies detailed in the instructions for authors? This should be provided using the 'cover letter' section of the submission process. And do you have the contact details (including email addresses) of at least two peer reviewers for your paper, which you will need at the same time? These should be experts in your field of study, who will be able to provide an objective assessment of the manuscript's quality. Conditions of submission of Copyright and License Agreement Do you confirm that all the authors of the manuscript have read and agreed to its content , that readily reproducible materials described in the manuscript will be freely available to any scientist wishing to use them for non-commercial purposes, and that you have ethical approval for any human or animal experimentation (for more information see our Instructions for Authors)? Do you confirm that the manuscript is original, has not already been published in a journal and is not currently under consideration by another journal?
Does "Information for Authors" appear in print?
Yes, at the last pages of all the print issues of each volume.
What is the limit on the number of authors for an original research/Review article?
There is no limit on the number of authors for the manuscripts.
What is the limit on the number of pages for an original research/Review article?
No article should exceed more than 15 pages unless necessary.
How many figures and tables may I include?
Original research articles should have no more than 5 figures and tables
May I send you my manuscript in my native language?
We accept only manuscripts written in English, except submission for journal entitled 'Research journal of humanities and social sciences' (Language is English, Hindi or Marathi).
PRIOR PUBLICATION OF MANUSCRIPT
I'm planning to present the abstract of my article at a conference. Will that constitute prior publication?
No. Presentation at a scientific conference will not jeopardize your chances of publishing in the Journal.
What if there are journalists at the conference and they write about my abstract presentation? Can I answer their questions about my presentation?
Journalists may write about your presentation, and you may answer their questions while at or immediately following the meeting. Their coverage of your presentation will not jeopardize your chances of publishing in the Journal.
ASSIGNMENT OF COPYRIGHT
It is our policy to ask all contributors to transfer the copyright in their contribution. There are two broad reasons for this:
- Ownership of copyright by the journal owner facilitates international protection against infringement of copyright, libel or plagiarism;
- It also ensures that requests by third parties to reprint or reproduce a contribution, or part of it, in either print or electronic form, are handled efficiently in accordance with our general policy which encourages dissemination of knowledge within the framework of copyright.
As I retained rights as an author
As an author, you retain many rights and in the following cases you will not need to obtain specific permission, although you should provide the usual acknowledgements regarding copyright and give a full bibliographic reference. You have the right to:
- Reuse figures, illustrations and tables from the Contribution in other work prepared by yourself;
- Make copies (without charge) of the Contribution for personal use, including classroom teaching use (but not for inclusion in course pack material for onward sale by libraries and institutions);
- Make and distribute copies of the Contribution to colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list serve);
- Present the Contribution at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies to the delegates attending the meeting;
- Patent and trademark rights and rights to any process or procedure described in the Contribution;
- Use the Contribution or any part thereof in a printed compilation of works of the author, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the Contribution in the journal);
- Prepare other derivative works, to extend the Contribution into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works authored by you (subsequent to publication of the Contribution in the journal);
- For the author's employer, if the article is a 'work for hire', made within the scope of the author's employment, the right to use all or part of the Contribution for other intra-company use (e.g. training).
Must all authors sign the Copyright Assignment Form?
It is necessary to make signature of all authors. The Copyright Assignment Form states that in signing the form, that corresponding author and all co-authors have approved the manuscript of the Article in the form in which it has been submitted; and that they have read and agreed the terms of the Copyright Assignment Form.
Can I send a faxed copy of the Copyright Assignment Form?
Ideally we should receive the original. However, we are prepared to accept faxes, as well as scanned PDF copies of the signed Copyright Assignment Form (but not digital signatures inserted into a file).
What do I need to do about using previously published material?
Authors are responsible for obtaining written permission from copyright holders for reproducing any illustrations, tables, figures or lengthy quotations previously published elsewhere. Add your acknowledgements to the typescript, preferably in the form of an Acknowledgements section at the end of the contribution. Credit the source and copyright of photographs or figures in the accompanying captions.